(i) Information Published on DigitalCurrensy.com
The websites https://digitalcurrensy.com and https://digitalcurrensy.io (hereinafter, referred to as the "Websites") provide information and material of a general nature. You are not authorized and nor should you rely on the Website for legal advice, business advice, or advice of any kind. You act at your own risk in reliance on the contents of the Website. Should you make a decision to act or not act you should contact a licensed attorney in the relevant jurisdiction in which you want or need help. In no way are the owners of, or contributors to, the Website responsible for the actions, decisions, or other behavior taken or not taken by you in reliance upon the Website.
The Website may contain translations of the English version of the content available on the Website. These translations are provided only as a convenience. In the event of any conflict between the English language version and the translated version, the English language version shall take precedence. If you notice any inconsistency, please report them.
(iii) Risks Related to the Use of Digital Currensy Cash
The Website will not be responsible for any losses, damages or claims arising from events falling within the scope of the following five categories:
(1) Mistakes made by the user of any Digital Currensy-related software or service, e.g., forgotten passwords, payments sent to wrong wallet addresses, and accidental deletion of wallets.
(2) Software problems of the Website and/or any Digital Currensy-related software or service, e.g., corrupted wallet file, incorrectly constructed transactions, unsafe cryptographic libraries, mal-ware affecting the Website, and/or any Digital Currensy-related software or service.
(3) Technical failures in the hardware of the user of any Digital Currensy-related software or service, e.g., data loss due to a faulty or damaged storage device.
(4) Security problems experienced by the user of any Digital Currensy-related software or service, e.g., unauthorized access to users' wallets and/or accounts.
(5) Actions or inactions of third parties and/or events experienced by third parties, e.g., bankruptcy of service providers, information security attacks on service providers, and fraud conducted by third parties.
The investment in Digital Currensy Cash can lead to loss of money over short or even long periods. The investors in Digital Currensy Cash should expect prices to have large range fluctuations. The information published on the Website cannot guarantee that the investors in Digital Currensy would not lose money.
(v) Compliance with Tax Obligations
The users of the Website are solely responsible to determinate what, if any, taxes apply to their Digital Currensy Cash transactions. The owners of, or contributors to, the Website are NOT responsible for determining the taxes that apply to Digital Currensy Cash transactions.
(vi) The Website Does Not Store, Send, or Receive Digital Currensy Cash
The Website does not store, send or receive Digital Currensy Cash. This is because Digital Currensy Cash exists only by virtue of the ownership record maintained in the Digital Currensy network. Any transfer of title in Digital Currensy Cash occurs within the decentralized Digital Currensy network, and not on the Website.
(vii) No Warranties
The Website is provided on an "as is" basis without any warranties of any kind regarding the Website and/or any content, data, materials and/or services provided on the Website.
(viii) Limitation of Liability
Unless otherwise required by law, in no event shall the owners of, or contributors to, the Website be liable for any damages of any kind, including, but not limited to, loss of use, loss of profits, or loss of data arising out of or in any way connected with the use of the Website.
The user of the Website agrees to arbitrate any dispute arising from or in connection with the Website or this disclaimer, except for disputes related to copyrights, logos, trademarks, trade names, trade secrets or patents.
(x) AML AND KYC
Measures aimed at the prevention of money laundering and terrorist financing will require a Purchaser to verify their identity and/or the source of funds. This procedure may apply on any or all of the following:
(1) the initial purchase of Digital Currensy Cash in ICO
(2) the use of the Digital Currensy Platform
(3) the W2W transfer of Digital Currensy Cash
(4) the receipt of any Digital Currensy Cash via Smart Contract
(5) as Digital Currensy deems necessary or desirable in connection with AML and KYC requirements
An individual may be required to produce the original passport or identification card or copy certified by a public authority such as a notary public, the police or the ambassador in his country of residence, together with two original documents evidencing his address such as a utility bill or bank statement or certified copies. In the case of corporate applicants this may require production of a certified copy of the Certificate of Incorporation (and any change of name) and a copy of the Articles of Organization (or equivalent), and of the names and residential and business addresses of all directors and beneficial owners.
The details given above are by way of example only and Digital Currensy will request such information and documentation as it considers is necessary to remain compliant with AML regulations.
Each Purchaser acknowledges that Digital Currensy is not liable for any loss arising as a result of a failure to provide such information and documentation as has been requested.
Each Purchaser further acknowledges and agrees that any failure by them to comply with the requests of Digital Currensy in relation to measures aimed at the prevention of money laundering and terrorist financing, may result in action being taken against the Purchaser in respect to platform usage, without limitation, the suspension or withdrawal of the Purchaser’s account on the Digital Currensy platform or their Digital Currensy Cash being seized.
(xi) Last amendment
This disclaimer was amended for the last time on April 8, 2018